How often should my businesses windows be cleaned? This is rarely a question asked in the day to day workplace; usually, when window cleaning is mentioned, the windows are filthy. Dirty windows for a business can be detrimental to the customer’s impression of your company. Be one of the few companies who can identify this issue before it becomes a hassle.
The appearance of your shop can make or break a potential customer’s decision to enter your store. Check out these top 5 tips and benefits for regular window cleaning. We don’t want you to miss out on a sale!
- The glass itself will stay durable if dirt and grime is removed regularly.
- The credibility of your business increases if it has clean windows.
- HVAC efficiency will rise with clean windows.
- Less maintenance down the road; windows are expensive so you should treat them as such.
- Clean them at least every 3 months.
If you desire to leave your window washing up to the professionals, give UWCC a call today!