The tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai has more than 24,000 windows—that’s four times as many as the Empire State Building in New York. It takes 120 window cleaners three months to wash the windows of the Burj Khalifa. While the average home has eight to ten windows, significantly less than a famous skyscraper, the glass still needs to be cared for and cleaned on a regular basis.
Skyscrapers and most other commercial buildings rely on professional window cleaning, but it’s important to note that this service also has several benefits for residential properties as well. Yes! Your home can definitely benefit from professional window cleaning.
Did you know?
- Professional window cleaners ensure that the job is done safely and effectively, which is essential when the home has multiple floors or hard-to-reach windows.
- Professionally cleaned windows enhance a home’s aesthetics as clean windows instantly improve the look and curb appeal.
- Professional window cleaners are trained to remove even the most stubborn grime from all types of window glass. Removing dirt, grit, and pollutants from glass not only helps extend the life of the window, but it allows in more natural light which can make interior rooms look and feel brighter.
Top 5 Advantages for Hiring Professional Window Cleaners
Tackling DIY jobs around the house can be soul-satisfying and budget-friendly. However, some home maintenance chores are best left to the pros. Professional window cleaners offer these five notable advantages over DIY home window washing.
- Safer. Let the pros climb the ladders, stretch the muscles, and scrub out those super hard-to-reach spaces.
- Right Tools and Products. Forget about investing in cleaning tools that take up space and add to your budget. The pros like United Window Cleaning have all the right tools and safe, effective products to clean all types of windows and more.
- Specialty Glass Care. Not all glass is the same, but the pros know how to handle glass that has been coated, tinted, or are beautifully crafted stained glass.
- Early Issue Detection. Window cleaning is preventative maintenance and the pros are experts who can detect potential problems before the issue expands. Early detection can help save you money on repairs.
- Help Extend Window Life. Regular cleaning, especially when performed by the pros with the right tools and products means a decrease in damage by debris which can help extend window life.
Is Professional Window Cleaning Worth It?
For businesses as well as personal residences, professional window cleaning is completely worth it. Hiring a professional team like United Window Cleaning can save time, money (on investing in tools and cleaning products), and it can keep you from risking accidents when attempting to clean windows on your own. A professional clean will also last longer and provide essential preventative maintenance for your home’s windows.
Choosing a Professional Window Cleaning Team
The United Window Cleaning Company has an established track record with businesses and homeowners in Cincinnati and the greater region. We’re a family-owned and operated business that was founded in 1919 by Leroy E. Reinshagen. Today, we’re led by his great-great-granddaughter, Danielle Reinshagen Johnson —that’s five generations of expertise and decades of providing high-quality service.
For spotless windows and more, book a professional window cleaning appointment with United Window Cleaning today.