Remember when you were asked in school, what do you want to be when you grow up? Answers often range from astronaut to firefighter, movie star, and chef. One of our most favorite answers from a five-year-old boy was simply: happy. What a great answer! Being happy is a fantastic goal for any age, but sometimes, as adults, it can be difficult to find that balance between making a living and being happy with your chosen career.
Professional window cleaning may be something you’ve never considered as a career. However, it’s a job that has multiple benefits and is wide open for a range of candidates.
Let’s be honest, for many of us, behind the desk jobs aren’t for everyone. Likewise, jobs with constant public interaction are definitely not for everyone. The good news is that you can have a satisfying, well-paying job that doesn’t lock you indoors dealing with hundreds of different people throughout the long work day.
Here are a few of the top benefits you can enjoy when working as a professional window cleaner:
- You’re not stuck behind a desk! Work outside in a relaxing environment.
- Consistent work due to consistent demand. Windows always need washing.
- Opportunity to work with a family-owned company that has served the Cincinnati region for more than 100 years!
- Multiple employee benefits when you become part of the team at United Window Cleaning.
United Window Cleaning is Cincinnati’s oldest, family-owned and operated window and gutter cleaning company that offers full-time employment. When you become part of our team, you have access to a flexible schedule as needed, a safe yet laid-back work environment, bonus pay for quality work plus client tips, and fun monthly games with gift card prizes. We also offer holiday bonuses.
When joining the United Window Cleaning team as a professional window cleaner, there are no out-of-pocket expenses for you. We provide your uniform, tools, equipment and the fleet truck for transportation to each job site.
If a professional window cleaner sounds good to you, here are just a couple of things we look for in our team members:
- Reliability plus hard work and motivation to get the job done. You need to be ready to work at both residential and commercial buildings.
- Experience is a plus, but we can train you in all areas of window cleaning as well as the safety protocols that go with the job. Your safety is our priority.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to pass a background check is a must.
Are you still reading? Great! That means a window cleaning professional has an appeal to you and we are hiring! You’re someone we definitely want to apply to work with us at United Window Cleaning. Apply online today for a position with United Window Cleaning!